Fabrication And Erection Company
In 1998 Precision Welding was started by field fitting and welding for customers on jobs all over the state of California. In 2003 Precision Welding put down roots in a small industrial complex of buildings with 1200 square feet of shop space and 100 square feet of office space. In 2007 land was purchased and a new base was built on a 1–3/4 acre lot with a 10,000 square foot facility. The shop has a 7 ½ ton overhead crane, 15 ton forklift for the heavy lifting, and a variety of metal working equipment to service its customers’ needs The company’s growth has been largely due to a returning base of satisfied customers and for its reputation for quality, award-winning work.
• Structural steel fabricating and erecting of columns and beams, brace frames, seismic moment frames, stairway systems, miscellaneous metals
• Embedding steel for concrete tilt-up construction
• Supplying and installing of girder and joist roof systems for metal decking
• Welding and metal cutting / bending services
• Design and build assistance services
• Assisting with 7.5 ton capacity crane (15,000#’s)
PRECISION WELDING, INC.
241 Enterprise Parkway
Lancaster, CA 93534
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org